Are you looking for Dracula? Then look no more, because you found Toursylvania!!! The main objective of Toursylvania is to follow the steps of Johnathan Harker, through Transylvania.
And not only that we recreate the adventurous path described in the novel Dracula but we also try to find the inspiration that lead to the creation of the infamous Vampire.
“From Cluj-Napoca into the legends”
My passion is to design adventurous, unique tours for small groups (1-4 people), to ensure a more personalized experience.
The start point is the city of Cluj Napoca, and from here we can explore:
- Dracula (pages from the novel)
- Draculea not Dracula (Vlad the Impaler)
- Romanian ancient Folklore (Werewolves, Strigoi and Iele)
- Corvin, cousin of Vlad (Lycans or Werewolves)
All of the routes above can be merged into The Tour of Transylvania. And if you have more curiosities, we can add:
- Romanians and God (wood-churches of Maramures)
- Transylvania the land beyond the Forests
- Cities of Tansylvania (then and now)
- Life in the countryside
- Communist heritage tour
Arm yourself with good shoes and good vibes and let’s start the adventure.